Friday, April 2, 2010

It's about time ...

this is about me ...

this is about you ....

This is about how when my anger seemed to fade away through your jokes

this is about how you laughed at stupid things i said, i did..
this is about how we glanced to our future dreams

this is about how we quarreled in a twisted way
this is about how you told me story about your hope and dream

this is about how you blushed when i sang to you praises
this is about how we planned to build our tropical house

this is about how you mad at bad jokes i made
this is about how we talked about our ages difference

this is about how you made my heart stop just by saying those three magical words
this is about how we like those metal bands we listen to

this is about how you hate clown, while i kept asking you to watch "IT"
this is about how we promised to meet someday..


this is about how you asked me if i still like you or not
this is about how we used to talk for hours..

this is about how you promised to kiss me first... sweetheart..

this is about how you called me night and day....
this is about how i've waited for it all day...

this is about you and me...
this is about a girl I long to see

a woman..


i may want to marry..






So I'm gonna count to ten,

and then I'm going to start kissing you....

If you don’t want me to...

then you’re just gonna have to stop me...







Ten, my love...













* i n s p i r e d b y d c *


growled by.

0 screams!:

Post a Comment